What is the Heart Failure Unit?
It is a specialised and multidisciplinary consultation that manages patients with a diagnosis of Heart Failure.
Our mission is to reduce mortality, hospital readmissions, improvement of quality life and promote the self-care of our patients.
- Close monitoring of our patients.
- Immediate access to symptoms of decompensation.
- Health education that promotes self-care.
- Access to advanced therapies.
What we offer?
- Medical consultation.
- Day admission due to acute decompensation.
- Comprehensive cardiac rehabilitation.
- Monitoring of weight, FC, TA and sat.O2
- Chest x-ray
- Analytics and biomarkers.
Consultation Opening Hours
Tuesday and Thursday 3:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.