Hospital La Paloma is located in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, specifically in Ciudad Jardín’s neighborhood, in a building designed for a hospital. This shows in its infrastructure, quality of services, equipment and training and experience of its professionals.
La Paloma is located at the forefront of Canary Islands hospital centres. We can affirm, without any fear of mistake, that Hospital La Paloma always responds to the needs of its patients. La Paloma has perfectly conditioned areas with renovated materials and equipment, updated technology and the necessary tools for an optimal performance.
- 100 hospital beds
- Intensive medicine unit with 6 beds and isolation box
- Clinical analysis Laboratory
- Pathology Laboratory
- Operating room area
- Next generation image diagnosis
- Multi-slice CT
- High field magnetic resonances
- Conventional radiology
- Conventional ultrasound & 4D